Wednesday 12 September 2012

the zoo:)

 My brother came down two weeks ago and we took him to the zoo:) i was so excited to go and get calb to see all the animals!! which we found out he was scared of all of them! lol. very cute! 
it was sooooooo HOT!

we took five pictures of this pose and caleb wasnt looking in annyy!!

my little family:)

the three elephants:) hehehe



sooo cute!!

 Sorry for the lack of posts! Since ive started school ive been super busy at night and during the day with caleb!:)<3 i will try my best to do at least 1 post a week!:) .

5 comments:

  1. love it, looks like a hot day! lol cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on three years of marriage!!! YAY!!! If you have a chance check out my blog too!!! ClassicMaryMoments.blogspot.com Christian humor and devotionals updated daily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just opened a modest online boutique and would love for you to check it out,
    wwww.dreaminginpinkboutique.com
    thanks so much please email me back i would love to get in contact with you,
    info@dreaminginpinkboutique.com,
    thanks!!
    Queila

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very nice content I am reading on your blog. It is so full of insight that I really think will help me in doing some findings about this topic nice work.

    ReplyDelete